A two-four-six

Nos vamos por uno viejito de friends.. :)
CHANDLER: Look, you have to help me, okay? I mean, I know what to do with a woman. I know where everything goes. It's always... nice. But I need to know what makes it go from "nice" to "My God, somebody's killing her in there!"
MONICA: All right, I'm going to show you something a lot of guys don't know. Rach, hand me that pad over there. All right. Now...
CHANDLER: You don't have to draw an actual wo -- Woah, she' hot.
MONICA: Now, everybody knows the basic erogenous zones. You got, one, two, three, four five, six, and seven.
CHANDLER: There are seven?
RACHEL: Let me see that. Oh yeah.
CHANDLER: That's one?
MONICA: Kind of an important one.
CHANDLER: Oh, you know what, I was looking at it upside down.
RACHEL: Well, you know, sometimes that helps. MONICA: Okay, now, most guys will hit one, two, and three and then go to seven and set up camp.
CHANDLER: And that's bad?
RACHEL: Well, if you go to Disneyland, you don't spend the whole day on the Matterhorn.
CHANDLER: Well you might if it were anything like seven.
MONICA: All right, uh the important thing is to take your time. You want to hit them all and you want to mix them up. You got to keep them on their toes.
RACHEL: Oh, TOES!! Yeah, for some people.
MONICA: Okay, you could, uh, start with a little one; a two; a one, two, three; a three; a five; a four, a three-two; a two, a two-four-six; two-four-six; four a two; two; four-seven; five-seven; six-seven; seven, seven, SEVEN, SEVEN, SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVEN-SEVEN!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

drama.queen said...

jajaja
Super viejooo!
qué tal el look?

Sonia Ló said...

me encato ese capitulo xD
ya casi acabo de ver toda la temporada
y soy tan feliz por ello :3

@ Blozzom @ said...

I love friends!

Chika de zapatos rosas said...

hahaha...acepto que no soy muy fan de friends, solo algunos capitulos...y cuando de casualidad los estan dando...

pero apoco no es raro que alguien no sepa que Friends es una serie???

alexnike90 said...

jajaj, muy genial esa conversación

lo chido es que al final del capitulo llega la pareja de chandler expareja de joey a agradecerle a las chicas por los consejos que le dieron a chandler