Una canción para mi

Green Eyes
Coldplay

Honey you are a rock Upon which I stand And I come here to talk I hope you understand The green eyes Yeah the spotlight Shines upon you And how could Anybody Deny you I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter Now I've met you Honey you should know That I could never go on Without you Green eyes Honey you are the sea Upon which I float And I came here to talk I think you should know The green eyes You're the one that I wanted to find And anyone who tried to deny you, Must be out of their minds 'Cause I came here with a load And it feels so much lighter since I met you Honey you should know, That I could never go on Without you Green eyes, green eyes, ohohoh... Honey you are a rock Upon which I stand.
Gracias :D tq!
y si si.. me pongo roja :p

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D eres genial niña!

marches! said...

pq nunca se que decir? Oo jejeje.. bueno creo que ya esta implicito :p

Switch! said...

muy chida esa rola!

S.S. Ink Tank said...

Great kid (a) :P

La Stella said...

io los amoooo a los dos!! =)

son mis papis! xjjxjxx.. la neta... me deberian de qerer asi muchoo.. pq por miii se conocen! qe hubieran hechoo si io no fuera tan cool para ser amiga de los dos? kaLdoooooooo...

suerte! lq!

tic tac, toc toc, tracatra said...

esa rola es la neta, un pco de la influencia country ke ay d colplay

good choice checa esto

http://lizardieddie.blogspot.com/2005/08/welcome-to-green-eyes-chat-room.html